Crealto gathers the following:
- voluntarily submitted personal information, such as, first and last names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses. For example, personal information may be collected from you in order for you to respond to a blog by one of our employees or perhaps to allow us to answer an inquiry from you;
- IP addresses;
- aggregate information on what pages people access or visit; and
- analytics information such as application types and versions, operating system, screen resolution and color depth, network location, language, and time spent on site.
The information we collect is used for a number of purposes:
- for internal review;
- to improve the content of our Site; and
- to notify users (who voluntarily give us contact info and agree to be contacted by Crealto) about upcoming events, exciting information and general Crealto updates.
Crealto does not sell or share personal information to third parties and we don’t have a bunch of affiliates we share with either. We’ll only send you emails regarding Crealto updates if you’ve asked for them or signed up for one of our services. And – if at any time you do not want to receive e-mail from us, all you need to do is let us know by telling us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do have to reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the Site or the Site’s policies or to protect against unauthorized use of the Site, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of public safety. We also have to reserve the right to share information with a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the Site.
We do take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information. Access is restricted to those involved in administration or fulfillment of a request or inquiry you may have made.
For your information, our amusement, and various other reasons, this Site contains links to other sites. Crealto is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
From time to time, we may want to use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, please check back at our Site periodically. If you feel that this Site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at email@example.com