- voluntarily submitted personal information, such as, first and last names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses. For example, personal information may be collected from you in order for you to respond to a blog by one of our employees or perhaps to allow us to answer an inquiry from you;
- IP addresses;
- aggregate information on what pages people access or visit; and
- analytics information such as application types and versions, operating system, screen resolution and color depth, network location, language, and time spent on site.
- for internal review;
- to improve the content of our Site; and
- to notify users (who voluntarily give us contact info and agree to be contacted by Crealto) about upcoming events, exciting information and general Crealto updates.
From time to time, we may want to use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, please check back at our Site periodically.
If you feel that this Site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at email@example.com